[Gambas-user] Unix Date conversion

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Jul 25 16:12:36 CEST 2006

Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Tuesday 25 July 2006 14:58, sbungay wrote:
>
>>Benoit Minisini wrote:

   Ahhh, I see. When I was coding VB (many moons ago) we would "class
out" logical groupings of repetitive code. Some times this would lead to
the creation of DLLs for easy use and inclusion in other applications.
One such that I wrote (based on an idea by another) was a RAD framework
that took all the tedium out of using databases.
   Modules work for me though... old habits die hard.