[Gambas-user] Result sets and the fields they contain...

sbungay sbungay at ...981...
Tue Jul 25 15:20:14 CEST 2006

  I was afraid that was the only method.
  Does this not limit the flexability of what can be done with the
Result?

For example something like this

X = ResultSet[ResultSet.Field[X].Name]

   would be a VERY useful ability. One could then build a generic
function which could iterate through all fields of any result from any
SQL. This would make pouplating grids a simple matter.. not good for
large result sets (for that a data bound grid is preferred).

Steve.