[Gambas-user] Menu events in 1.9.34

Allen Murphy msumurph at ...626...
Tue Jul 25 02:29:03 CEST 2006

I did some snooping around and found the offending commented code.

In file FForm.class located in ../gambas2-1.9.34/app/src/gambas2, I
un-commented lines 1464 to 1468:

PUBLIC SUB Menu_Click()

  Control_DblClick

END

This seems to have fixed the problem.  I have attached the patched file.
Benoit can verify if I found the right section of problem code.

Take care,
Allen