[Gambas-user] Unable to compile gb.pdf component

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Tue Jul 25 01:56:12 CEST 2006

Ron Onstenk ha scritto:
> On Monday 24 July 2006 23:50, Leonardo Miliani wrote:
>> Thanks for your interest... but I'm back to my little old love, Suse :-)
>> Kubuntu was a little different in different things and... how can I
>> explain... it didn't let me feel at home :-)
>>
>> --
>> Ciao.
>> Leo
>>

> Strange, I did also look at Kubuntu for box on side.
> I do like SuSE also a bit more but do not forget you are
> by working a long time with SuSE more familiar with there menu.
> Also not perfect but for me was missing entries in the Konqueror
> menu bar most frustating.
> However Kubuntu is not bad IMHO but different.
>
> Ron

Yes, I confirm your impressions: Kubuntu is different, not worse.
I used Suse for a lot of time so I learned to use a lot of beatiful
tools, first of all Yast.
In Kubuntu I didn't like the Gnome feeling of several things, even the
distro was based on Kde. Maybe I used it for a time that was not long
enough to discover every aspect of the distro but I feel me at home with
Suse so I decided to reinstall it on my notepad :-)

--
Ciao.
Leo

Visita il mio sito personale: www.leonardomiliani.com