[Gambas-user] Print probleem with pictures/text

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Thu Jul 20 21:50:43 CEST 2006

On Thursday 20 July 2006 10:32, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> Le Jeudi 20 Juillet 2006 07:41, Ron Onstenk a écrit :
>  in fact i want to help you... but i don't understand what you say .... :/
>
> Can you send me your code sources ?
> i will see what i can doo !
>
> Fabien

Thanks Fabien for the reaction.
I did extract the specific part out the project.
It worked stand alone but is a bigg mess of all
the trials  printstring[1..7] :)
After some redesign of the forms with cut and paste
I had no more names left as panel1 and panel2 but
on the form the last I made it was a drawingarea

Shame to me ;(

Then I open a fisc://ronathome/ to transfer it to home.
I do not have personal email at the workplace so
the best way was a transfer with fish:// and use NX to
create the mail.
Boing, bang, crash ??? with linux !!!
No, I think the USB port/chip/hub had a bad day :)
Having a USB Keyboard/mouse, then you know.

I got also from Timothy an excellent example and I bet on it ATM.

Thanks

Ron