[Gambas-user] Components

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Fri Jul 14 16:57:35 CEST 2006

On Friday 14 July 2006 16:13, javier romero wrote:
> I dont find the "ITEM" porperty or event in GridView component,
For Current and Item see:
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/gridview/current
http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb.qt/.gridcell

PROPERTY READ Current AS .GridCell
The .Item property should behave the same as .Current (or is dropped Benoit ?).
And yes it is not documented yet or anymore.

> in your example "GridView.Item", i'm ask about is any way to "Mark the selected" row,
No visible way

If you click in a cell the gridview.row and gridview.column are the indexes to the cell
On mousedown in .row and .column are the previous cell and
on mouseup then .row and .column are the new selection indexes.
A possible way is to change the .Alignment of the cell to align.right and on leaving align.left
 gridview.current.alignment=align.left

> maybe a cell  is "Selected" clicking, but gridview dont shows this selection,
> changing colors or any other way, i cant shows to the user what is selected in the
> grid (cell or row or column), i need that.
Yes it is would be nice to have the font go automagically  bold i.e.

I solved it in the past by changing the text in the cell from 'Hello' to '[Hello]'
as visible sign.

> Im using Gambas 1.0.15
> Regards
> Javier