[Gambas-user] Components

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Tue Jul 11 19:20:48 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 11 July 2006 15:09, javier romero wrote:
> About GridView
>
> 1) There is some way to select a Row in a Grid View
gridview1.Current is the current selected by click mouse.
Gridview1.Item is the row selected by Move**** methods.

> 2) There is some way to change the the backcolor and the forecolor of a cell in a GridView?
Simple no.
However once has made a class to decorate the cells of gridview/columnview
I think it was Charlie or Daniel. long time ago.

> 3) There is some way to put Titles in a GridView?
? what Titles you think off?
If you mean header as in Tableview then No
You can use the first row :)

> 4) There is some way to now the cell or the row selected un a GridView?
GridView.Current.Row & GridView1.Current.Column

> 5) There is some way to edit a cell in a GridView

hGrid is a Gridview object
GRD??? are constants used by me for the row

  hGrid[iRow, Column].Text = "Yes"
  hGrid[iRow, Column].Picture = picture.Load("img/16/checked.png")

  WITH hGrid
    col = .Columns.Count
    .Columns.Count = col + 1
    .columns[col].width = 115
    hGrid[GRDDBS, col].Text = mglobal.sDBinProc
    hGrid[GRDTBL, col].Text = mglobal.sTBLinProc
    hGrid[GRDVIS, col].Text = "Yes"
    hGrid[GRDVIS, col].Picture = picture.Load("img/16/checked.png")

    hGrid.Rows[GRDDBS].Height = hLabel.Rows[GRDDBS].Height
    hGrid.Rows[GRDTBL].Height = hLabel.Rows[GRDTBL].Height
    hGrid.Rows[GRDGRP].Height = hLabel.Rows[GRDGRP].Height
  END WITH

Hope this give some help.

Ron