[Gambas-user] gbx2: too many project files.

Ron Onstenk ronstk at ...239...
Mon Jul 10 19:35:45 CEST 2006

On Sunday 09 July 2006 13:55, Carsten Olsen wrote:
> I have compiles Gambas2-1.9.33 without problems, but when I try to
> startet I got this message "gbx2: too many project files."
>
> Can anybody help?
>
> Best Regards
> Carsten Olsen

Goes it wrong on start of gambas or a project made in the past ?

For the last case open the forms and move one of the controls a little.
Then save the form. Do it for all the forms in that project.
Then Compile all and try again to start the project.

I had this problem also once after upgrade gambas on old project.

Ron