[Gambas-user] Global arrays

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sun Jul 9 10:03:13 CEST 2006

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> Note that it is just syntactic sugar for:
>
> PUBLIC MyArray AS Byte[] = NEW Byte[](4, 256)

I didn't know this way to declare arrays.. :-(
Benoit, I love Gambas but when I write a program with it I first have to
collect a lot of informations about commands, functions and langauage
specifications so I waste a lot of time for little things...
Is there a _complete_ documentation that I can access to to understand
all the commands of this language? The embeddeb help doesn't work well
on my system (just 5% of links are active, the other ones are just
colored words... :-( ), and the online help is more complete then the
embedded one but not complete..

--
Ciao.
Leo