[Gambas-user] Cypher algorithms

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Sun Jul 9 03:15:01 CEST 2006

On Sat July 8 2006 18:47, Fabien Bodard wrote:
> > Blowfish is implemented in openssl/blowfish.h in libopenssl,
> > and blowfish and rijndael are both implemented in libmcrypt
> if they are gnu... Maby you need to make you own lib by
> concatain each needed algorithm in it. Like benoit have done
> with gb.image (witch contain some of kdegraphics part of
> code).

Well, I don't think it'd be a big problem to have a Gambas
encryption component that required openssl to be installed,
since most people have it installed anyway.  That libmcrypt
thing seems to be a little more obscure, but I've never used
rijndael encryption myself anyway.

Rob