[Gambas-user] Unimagnable plesure

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Wed Jul 5 04:57:11 CEST 2006

On Tue, 4 Jul 2006, Rob Kudla wrote:

> I think Sourceforge needs to update its spam filters a bit.
> Hadn't seen that particular spam in weeks at least, but the
> Gambas lists are whitelisted for me. :P
>
> Rob

I see that one in various forms quite regularly.  If I had the need for
that particular drug it sure wouldn't be hard to find a "vendor".  Of
course the spam advertises black market sources but that's a different
issue altogether...

Oh yeah, that, and phishing for mid-america bank accounts (and eBay and
paypal too).  The least the phishers could do is learn that I don't have a
mid-america bank account!

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |