[Gambas-user] Online help

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Mon Jul 3 22:31:55 CEST 2006

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>

But the code in the example will follow links in a page. You just need to
provide the HTML tags:

So in the HTML page provide the anchor:

	<a name='MyLink'><h2>Section Heading</h2></a>

Then you can link to it (the link can be above or below the anchor) from the
same page:

It is in the example :-) You just need a bit of HTML.