[Gambas-user] Gambasforge

Timothy Marshal-Nichols timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...
Sat Jul 1 08:49:20 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have never been able to create a log in account for gambasforge. (It
always rejects my email address. It is a real one, honest :-) - you can see
it below. May be it is the '-'.) Is this being fixed?

Not being able to log in creates a catch 22 situation. You can not report
the log in fault as you are not logged in. But if you could create a account
to log in then you would not need to report the fault.

Advert:

People should also think about using the http://forum.stormweb.no/index.php
site. It is enthusiastically maintained by Rohnny Stormo. This means any
problems are fixed a lot faster than with gambasforge. You can also upload
and download demo Gambas projects. Could a link be added to this site from
http://gambas.sourceforge.net/ ?

Thanks

8-{)} Timothy Marshal-Nichols
<mailto: timothy.marshal-nichols at ...247...>