[Gambas-user] fakebas compilation error

j. riolex pinuela jriolexp at ...43...
Mon Jan 30 08:01:03 CET 2006

Rob Kudla <sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...> wrote: On Sun January 29 2006 07:22, j. riolex pinuela wrote:
>   I'm compiling it in Gambas version 1.0.13.
>  Is this a typo or did I miss something.

Fakebas is based on the IDE from Gambas 1.0.3, and I haven't kept
it up to date since then.

I would be astonished if it worked properly with current
releases, but if you can hack it to make it work, be my guest
(and please submit a patch if you do.)

Thanks
Rob

Hi Rob,

 Thanks for the info. I'll try to work on it as soon as I can. But for now I'm in a middle of a project which might take about another month.

 This is a great resource for those who are learning Gambas.

 jrap