[Gambas-user] gambas + cgi

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Mon Jan 30 00:14:33 CET 2006

It is easy, you can even write CGI's with Bash. The only language not able
to do it was VB until the .NET version, I think :-)

A quite simple example would be (in a console program, do not forget to
remove the gb.qt dependency:

PUBLIC SUB Main()

  PRINT "Content-type: text/html\n"

END

If you need to determine what is the method (GET, POST...) just use the
environment variable: REQUEST_METHOD:

IF Application.Env["REQUEST_METHOD"]="POST" THEN ...

To get the data from the POST method just read the standard input, and parse
it:

DIM Buf AS STRING

DO UNTIL Eof()

   LINE INPUT Buf