[Gambas-user] (no subject)

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Sat Jan 28 04:04:49 CET 2006

I found out about the Key class the hard way by grepping all gambas
sources for KeyPress and finding one that actually needs to know about the
key(s) involved.  Perhaps the Key class should be a "See-Also" in the
documentation for "KeyPress (Event)"?  Or better yet the event description
should indicate "Information about the key(s) involved may be obtained
using the *Key Class" (where * means Key is a link to its class
information which /is/ in the docs but not connected in a way that helps
such as in the docs explaining the KeyPress/KeyRelease events)

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| brian _AT_ brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ animemayhem _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ nall.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ ruby.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| gau_veldt _AT_ hotmail _DOT_ com
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...