[Gambas-user] Keyboard Events: DrawingArea

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Fri Jan 27 22:23:05 CET 2006

I've noticed the DrawingArea can handle KeyPress and KeyRelease but I
can't find ony documentation on how to determine which key is involved
with the event and if it has any modifiers (like CTRL, SHIFT, ALT, etc).

How is this done?

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |
| brian _AT_ brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ animemayhem _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ nall.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| brian _AT_ ruby.brians-anime _DOT_ com
| gau_veldt _AT_ hotmail _DOT_ com
Hi Spambots, my email address is sputnik at ...1334...