[Gambas-user] timer overlaps

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Jan 27 20:25:53 CET 2006

On Fri January 27 2006 13:26, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> I was just on the subject of timer controls on another
> response and a situation that may be of importance to me is
> how well code can keep up with the timer.

My solution is just to set a class-wide variable called something
like CurrentlyInTimer to true at the start of the timer event
handler, and back to false when the handler returns, and an if
statement at the very beginning that just returns immediately if
CurrentlyInTimer is set.

Rob