[Gambas-user] this is vague but

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Wed Jan 25 00:57:32 CET 2006

Hi,

I have only started getting a few hundred lines of code into one form class.
So what I'm about to say is not completely tested nor can I repeat it for the
moment.

While editing one of my form classes I created a coding error.  I some how
forgot a "End If".  But the class compiled without error.  So I thought that
the compiler found the required "end if" or something.  So I added the "end
if" and it compiled and worked.  Then I made another coding with a
"Endif" (that's right I typed "Endif").  And the compiler again compiled
without error.  But, it did not run correctly and of course debugging did not
work correctly either.  I did not find it for a hour.  But like I said it did
compile and did not provided any error messages.

Is there a question?  Not really, just wondering aloud.

John