[Gambas-user] The Gambas Mascot/IDE

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Mon Jan 23 01:48:51 CET 2006

On Sun, 22 Jan 2006, Rob Kudla wrote:

> On Sun January 22 2006 18:29, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> > It has been pointed out many times that the IDE was itself a
> > Gambas project.  How does one extend this with just Gambas
> > programs?  Same goes for the mascot?
>
> Well, in the Gambas source distribution, the IDE is in the app/
> subfolder.  Extract that, open it in Gambas, and go to town.  If
> you do something interesting (and stable), and it works in the
> development releases of Gambas, please share it with us.
>
> Rob

Does the mascot live there too?

I'm using 1.9.20 becuase there does not seem to be debian binary (yet) for
1.9.23 (or later) yet.  Hopefully that's bleeding-edge enough for this
purpose until another debian binary package with the latest development
version comes along.

Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"
brian at ...1334...
brian at ...1335...
brian at ...1336...
brian at ...1337...