[Gambas-user] The Gambas Mascot/IDE

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Mon Jan 23 00:29:34 CET 2006

Other than flail his claws about while compiling/running.  Does the mascot
perform any other functions?

On the same note is there a way to give the little sea-faring critter some
things to do?

It has been pointed out many times that the IDE was itself a Gambas
project.  How does one extend this with just Gambas programs?  Same goes
for the mascot?

The mascot immediately makes me think of the "paper clip" in M$ Office
(Ugh) but I think we could do better than that. :)

Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"
brian at ...1334...
brian at ...1335...
brian at ...1336...
brian at ...1337...