[Gambas-user] Real basic stuff . . .

A Person kztyrvlq at ...966...
Sat Jan 21 02:29:41 CET 2006

Good Day All . . .

Sorry to bother you again with 1.0.13 questions but I need some real
basic help. I can find some documentation on this but not enough.

I want a maximised form in the compiled executable. I start with

Me.Border  =  Window.Resizable                ' allow resizing
Me.State   =  Window.Maximized                ' full screen

These are the results with various sized development ME forms.

EXPECTED RESULTS
1. IF ME.Height < Screen Height AND ME.Width < Screen Width THEN
      ME Executable Size = Maximised / Full Screen

2. IF ME.Height >= Screen Height AND ME.Width >= Screen Width THEN
      ME Executable Size = Maximised / Full Screen

UNEXPECTED RESULTS
1. IF ME.Height >= Screen Height AND ME.Width < Screen Width THEN
      ME Executable Size = Screen Height & ME.Width

2. IF ME.Height < Screen Height AND ME.Width >= Screen Width THEN
      ME Executable Size = ME.Height & Screen Width

The above is lacking some official terms but due to the lack of
documentation my choice of descriptors is the best that you are going to
get.

As always I ask, please tell me what I am doing wrong.

Paul