[Gambas-user] A dude about Gambas

Jose Daniel Santos Delgado jdsantos1978 at ...626...
Wed Jan 18 13:34:42 CET 2006

Thank you All.

I think that the last solution (Fabien's one) is the most appropiated
though I still don't like the idea of harcoding user and passwd in the
database because, for instance, let's suposse I give the application
to other's schools: every school should have to recompile the
application to store its own database user and password.

I had already thought about the user table idea, though it would be
better that I could authenticate against the LDAP server (each student
and teachr has its own ldap account).

Regards