[Gambas-user] Compiled Programm not starting correctly

Michael Wuest michael_wuest_1969 at ...467...
Tue Jan 17 17:08:03 CET 2006

Hello!

No, I do not use window manager...

You need to know that I am writing and compiling
on a complete debian system where the program is
running perfectly in fullscreen mode at 1280x1024.
The target system is a MINI-ITX system with debian
sarge as well and that one has the problem.

Some web researches I did in the meantime
showed me that there are different version
of the gb-qt library. Maybe I am using an
very old one as I made apt-get gambas-runtime
on the MINI ITX system and on the main system
I installed the complete gambas package...

Any more tips and hints will be helpful 4 me!

Thanks, Bye, Michael.

--- Benoit Minisini <gambas at ...1...>