[Gambas-user] Report

Ignatius Syofian isy21 at ...1082...
Mon Jan 16 11:31:48 CET 2006

Hi,

I just need opinion from gambas user or expert, if you develop a application
and needed report, which can viewer first before printing, what a suggest
report method you will use ?.

I know there a
1. DBReportDesigner or DBReportViewer
    some of problem is : if i use myappliac.showmodal then i run
DBReportViewer.show it will raise error
   if myapplic.show then i can run DBReportViewer.show

2. Kugar
    some of problem, i can't use special feature sum/average or else.
    Learn from Laurus example, i found the subtotal it from gambas application
not from Kugar.
    I try to email to Koffice team, but still no answer until now.

3. DataExample Report
    this is from Gambas Example.
    It write html file, it write from gambas application

no 3 means, if you change a title or header then you must change gambas source
also, am i right ?

Maybe some of you are experience with this report application. I need you
suggest to solve my problem, which one i must do or there is something else i
can try ?......

--
Thanks in advance.

Regards,