[Gambas-user] newbie-dumb ? how do I inherit

ron ronstk at ...239...
Wed Jan 11 09:10:56 CET 2006

---8<-----

> > In http://gambasdoc.org/help/lang/inherits help i've found:
> > -------------
> > Note that you can't use INHERITS in a form class file, because forms
> > already inherits the Form class!
> > -----------
> > subclass from a form is possible?
> >

> Yes it is.

May be ???
You can't INHERIT in a new class/object the class/object has already inherit on.
This way a, MyPrivate1Form has already inherit on 'Form' and can not.

'Class MyPrivate1Form
'INHERIT Form  <--- can not (is already by own object class type)

and

'Class MyPrivate2Form
INHERIT MyPrivate1Form <--- can be done.