[Gambas-user] Loading saved data

Scott sclewin at ...1126...
Sun Jan 8 15:24:04 CET 2006

Hi,

    a very nice person answered this question for me a while ago, but I
lost his response, I apologize.

    I remember how to save multiple variables in a very easy way.

DIM destination AS String
    Dialog.Title = "Please select a name to save"
    Dialog.Filter = ["Save Game (*.save)"]
    IF NOT Dialog.SaveFile() THEN
        destination = Dialog.Path
        file.Save(destination, funds & "\n" & rooms & "\n" & status &
"\n" & guest)
    END IF

    I have simply forgot how to pull the specific information and put
them back into their variables on load.  If anybody can help me it would
be greatly appreciated.

--
Your friend,
Scott

"Do to others as you would have them do to you."
Luke 6:31