[Gambas-user] Please I WANT TO UNSUBSCIBE!

Ronan Chilvers ronan at ...384...
Fri Jan 6 15:10:05 CET 2006

On Fri,  6 Jan 2006 10:11:45 -0300
"vinians" <vinians at ...927...> wrote:

> I dont know to UNSUBSCRIBE from this list please my email is flooded
> by this list all day! why dont put how to unsubscribe on the site?

Read the footers of any list email and there's a link to the mailing
list admin pages.  Click on it, fill in your email address in the box
right at the bottom, click the button and then follow the
instructions.  Its not hard!  It also tells you how to unsubscribe in
the introductory email you got when you joined...

:-)

--
Ronan
e: ronan at ...384...