[Gambas-user] Cannot find driver for database: postgresql

Karl Martindale karl at ...1303...
Thu Jan 5 22:33:35 CET 2006

Hi John, Benoit, everybody,

Yes, there's only one installation of gambas2 on this machine.
The version of postgres that's running is 7.4.6

Find attached what I think is the trace you're after, I ran:
strace gbx2 &> DBTest.trace
in the project directory.  The program ran and behaved 'normally'.

-Karl.