[Gambas-user] Editor class error

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Wed Jan 4 16:42:42 CET 2006

On Tuesday 03 January 2006 01:41, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Tuesday 03 January 2006 10:34, johnf wrote:

> > > That seems to work there... So please send me your project, and tell me
> > > which version you use.
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > >
> > > Regards.
> >
> > I'll send a small example tomorrow it's 1:30am here need a little sleep.
> > Thanks for helping.  I'm using 1.9.23
> > BTW exactly files make up my project?
> >
> > Question: Is there a keyboard shortcut to run a project like "ctrl s" is
> > to save?
> > John
>
> Create an archive of all your project: look in the 'Project' menu.
> Run a project: F5
>
> Regards,

Hi,
I lost a day on my gambas project - but better late than not at all.  Anyway
you may not find it necessary to open the attached project.  All I did was
add two textboxes and a editor control to a form.  In the first box.  Add
keypress code for the tab that has Editor1.Text = "hello World".  That is
what the attached project does.  It gives a signal 11 on my computer.
SUSE 10.0 gambas 1.9.23
John