[Gambas-user] mandriva 2006 packages of 1.0.13 and 1.9.23

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Tue Jan 3 08:27:24 CET 2006

OK, I finally got current packages built.  I haven't made a blog
entry yet, but pick them up here:

http://www.kudla.org/rpm/2006.0/

Also, I don't know if you meant this to happen, Benoit, but I
actually got Gambas to build (without Qt/KDE support) under
x86_64, and even compiled a project.... wouldn't run, of course
(sizeof(CLASS) = 224 !), but I got a lot further than I
expected.  And it was a lot of fun writing a Gambas project by
hand ;)

The packages that are out there are all i586, naturally.

Rob