[Gambas-user] Storing picture data in a collection

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Mon Feb 27 19:43:35 CET 2006

Okay, I just discovered I can add "images" to the project.  My only
questions now are: are they stored in the compile, and how can I
associate them with file types.  I'm gonna poke around with this and see
if I can figure it out.  If you post an answer in the mean-time I'd
appreciate it.

My apologies for so many questions but the documentation is a bit slim.
Perhaps when I finish my project I can contribute some time to
documentation for you.  Perhaps add more examples to things.  People
tend to learn faster by example.

Jeff

--

     .^.