[Gambas-user] Creating loadable classes or components

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Mon Feb 27 01:38:15 CET 2006

I wanted to build a "plug-in" of sorts.  NOT something that I have to
add to the project then recompile the project.  Just something I could
drop into the directory, have the main program look for it and use it if
it's available.  And I want to be able to call it's functions like a
shared library or DLL.

For lack of a better example -- similar to a Windows DLL but only
instantiated depending on whether the component happens to exist or
not... A plug-in... You know, XMMS uses something like this for sound
effect and visuals.

Anyway, can I do something like that??

Jeff

--