[Gambas-user] Re: Treeview data

GuruLounge - MailLists maillists at ...1367...
Sat Feb 25 20:00:29 CET 2006

That worked!  You just have to add the event subs yourself, e.g.

public sub mytree_click()

	print "tree clicked!"

end

Another question is how do you create this object on a form but from a
module -- as I generally create the majority of my procedures in a main
module or other modules.  I only code in forms when necessary.

I can create the treeview on a form via a module but I can't access any
events and can only access properties for the treeview from the module,
not the form.

And most importantly, how do I create a new property (string or
otherwise) for a specific key, not just the treeview class itself.

Thanx,
Jeff

--

     .^.