[Gambas-user] Re: Treeview data

Rohnny Stormo rohnny at ...1248...
Sat Feb 25 19:40:40 CET 2006

<How to activate the click event and the other events.
<> If I have understod you correct. I make a new class and ex call it
<> mytreeview Just the following in the class
<>
<> INHERITS TreeView
<>
<> public MyTestString as string
<>
<> From my form I do as this
<>
<> public myTree as new mytreeview(me)

<<
<public myTree as MyTreeView
<myTree = new mytreeview(me) AS "myTree"
<
<If you don't give an event name, you will never get events!
<
<Regards,
<
<-- <Benoit Minisini

Thanks Benoit that worked well. A couple of  new questions on the same
issue.

1)
How to take use of the events that we inherit inside the class.?
If I have a textbox class. And when I press return I want to do something
I have tried
private me.keypress()
    select case key.code
       case key.enter
          ..
    end select
end sub

This I want to everywhere I use the textboxclass.

2) Is it possible to show the class where the rest of components are
showing?