[Gambas-user] Treeview data

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 25 13:37:38 CET 2006

On Saturday 25 February 2006 11:37, GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
> Benoit, you must realize that I'm stupider in some circles than others.
>
> In other words there are still many a programing concepts I've yet to
> grasp.  How do I create my own treeview control "by inheriting the
> TreeView class"?  Can you pass an example my way to play with?
>
> Thanx much,
> Jeff

You create a class, and you start it with 'INHERITS TreeView'. Then you can
instanciate this class with NEW, and use it exactly like a TreeView. But you
can add methods, properties, or even overload them as you need.

To fit your need, I could add a 'Tag' property to each view items. I will see
if I will do that... Not sure :-)

Benoit Minisini