[Gambas-user] Possible bug in 1.0.13?

Rob Kudla sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Fri Feb 24 15:16:20 CET 2006

On Fri February 24 2006 02:58, GuruLounge - MailLists wrote:
> was causing the problem (using "+" instead of "&") .  What I
> don't understand is why the debugger didn't point to THIS line
> instead of the line that called the function.

In my experience, the debugger has some serious line numbering
issues when you use any of the line continuation tricks in your
code.  Have you used any of those?  e.g.

s = s & "This is a really long string to add to " &
   "my string variable"

Rob