[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 1.9.25

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Feb 19 17:25:33 CET 2006

On Saturday 18 February 2006 20:17, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> On Saturday 18 February 2006 17:52, Benoit Minisini wrote:
> > Banzai!
> >
> > [...]
>
> I forgot something in the changelog!
>
> The old deprecated syntax "OPEN xxx AS file" is not supported anymore. You
> must use "file = OPEN xxx" instead.
>
> Regards,

I forgot something again...

The Result.Move*() methods now return TRUE when no record is available
anymore. Until now, they did the contrary, and it was not want I wanted.

The Result methods of the stable version of Gambas do behave correctly.

Sorry for the inconvenience and for the breaking of your projects... But AFAIK
nobody noticed this difference! :-)

Benoit Minisini