[Gambas-user] Error compiling 1.9.24

Eilert eilert-sprachen at ...221...
Tue Feb 7 08:30:44 CET 2006

Rob Kudla schrieb:

>On Mon February 6 2006 04:51, Eilert wrote:
>

>>And when I compile, after a while the following happens. Does
>>this have to do with above messages?
>>

>Sure looks like you don't have the PCRE development files
>installed (probably a package called "pcre-devel" or something
>similar) or it's too old a version, or maybe even too new a
>version.  Without seeing what version and distro you're using
>and the output of your configure script I have no way to be
>sure.
>
>Rob

Hi Rob and all others,

ok ok, it's Suse 9.1, and yes, pcre-devel is installed, the version is
4.4-109.4

Well, it says, the installed version is 4.4-109.4 and the version
available is 4.4-109, so I guess the installed version is a fix or patch...

Does this tell you something?

You really want me to quote the whole output of the configure script here?

Rolf