[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 1.9.24

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Feb 4 14:03:10 CET 2006

On Saturday 04 February 2006 13:06, Rohnny Stormo wrote:

> Sorry, forgot that. I'm using sqlite3
>

> Rohnny

There is no sqlite3 driver anymore. Now is it named 'sqlite'.

I don't have any of the problems you described, but I noticed that it is
impossible to modify a sqlite table with a serial field and data inside.

Here is a patch, that ignores modification of serial fields instead of raising
an error. Put it in './src/main/lib/db'.

Otherwise, please try what you did with other database drivers, to see if
there is any difference (I mean if the problem comes from the driver, or from
the component).

Benoit Minisini