[Gambas-user] getting window ID

Christopher Brian Jack brian at ...1334...
Thu Feb 2 22:02:27 CET 2006

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:

> > On Wed February 1 2006 18:58, Christopher Brian Jack wrote:
> > > Certain X Window applications can take as a parameter the ID
> > > of a currently open window.  Is there a way to get this
> > > information from a Gambas Form?
> >
> > Yep.... most controls (including Window objects) have a Handle
> > property which returns that ID.
> >
> > See the MoviePlayer example for more details.

> I cannot even get mplayer to work within a label :(

Got it to work just need to tweak the command line to mplayer so it
doesn't show progress bars and stuff.  Had to create a new form and put a
label in that.  Set it "always in front" and show and hide as necessary to
show video clips.

|  Christopher BRIAN Jack aka "Gau of the Veldt"  |