[Gambas-user] newbie question virtual classes

johnf jfabiani at ...1109...
Wed Feb 1 01:19:55 CET 2006

On Tuesday 31 January 2006 10:45, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> Le Mardi 31 Janvier 2006 19:36, johnf a écrit :
> > So if I understand you correctly I can NOT use ".TreeViewItem" ?
> >
> > John
>
> No, you do not need to use it.
>
> Laurent
OK so I can - but do not need to use it.  All right then what do doc's mean
showing the virtual class.  As you can see I really don't understand the
Doc's reference to the virtual class.  To me a virtual class is a class that
describes an object for use in other objects.  Helper class or a class I
inherit.  Anyway I don't understand what is being said in the doc's
John