[Gambas-user] Managing databases

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Dec 28 00:04:08 CET 2006

This is my project.
Run it, enter the password "password" (very easy, isn't it? :-)), and
then click on the first big icon on left (or choose
"Moduli/Anagrafica/Gestione clienti"). Then, click on the "new" icon.
It will compare a little window where you can choose the type of
customer (i.e., choose "Mensile" and then click OK). After that, click
on the "save" icon in the new panel and you'll get the error.

The table "codici" (this is the real name of my table) contains only 2
integer fields.

(P.S.:
the project lacks some graphics because the original archive was
filtered by a mailing-list script because it was too big. I think this
new one could contain all the necessary stuff).

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software