[Gambas-user] Managing databases

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Dec 27 23:22:35 CET 2006

Please help me again :-)

I'm having some problems about the edit/update process.
I've created my DB and put inside it my table named "codes" with only 2
fields, "customers" and "passing". These 2 field contain the codes used
by the rest of the program. I should increment their content through the
program but I cannot do it because I still continue to receive an error
"signal #11"...
This is the part of the code:

hConn.Name = Application.Path & "/archive"
hConn.Type = "sqlite3"
hConn.OPEN

hRes = hConn.Edit("codes")
IF CodeLett = "M" THEN
  hRes!customers = CodeNum
ELSE
  hRes!passing = CodeNum
END IF
hRes.Update

When I run my project, an error is generated and the program halts...

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software