[Gambas-user] Printing question

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Dec 20 23:55:37 CET 2006

Charlie Reinl ha scritto:
> Am Mittwoch, den 20.12.2006, 22:51 +0100 schrieb Leonardo Miliani:
>> Leonardo Miliani ha scritto:
>>> I would like to know if there is an easy way to print some datas in a
>>> pre-formatted form, like Active Report under Visual Basic, for example.
>>> I've looked at the Printer class in the documentation but I can only
>>> manage it as a "white paper" where I can draw lines, rectangles and put
>>> some text. Using it, create a document (i.e. a selling document) takes
>>> me a LOT of time and a LOT of code...
>>>
>> Any suggestion for my question?
>> Is it possible, for example, to directly print a form?
>>
> Salut,
>
> Christian Faure has a DBReportDesigner/DBReportViewer Tool, but I can't
> refind his home page.
>
> Look in gambas-user archiv.
>
> Amicalment
> Charlie

something about that tool but the link I've found doesnt't work
anymore... It seems that the Christian Faure's webspace has gone off and
the last news of that tool are one year and half old...
Very badly... :-(

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software