[Gambas-user] install Gambas2 in Mandriva

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Wed Dec 20 14:47:50 CET 2006

Yes, i have istalled gambas 1.0.16 of kudla and its works pretty well, the 1.9.31 RPM of kudla doesnt works

Now i try install the tar of 1.9.46a.
i do all the steps and its works correctry but
Nothing, Gambas2 (1.9.46a) doesnt works with mandriva

in /usr/local/bin this files are created
gambas2
gambas2.gambas
gambas-database-manager-gambas (this only works)
gba2
gbc2
gbi2
gbx2

I try with each one and nothing happens, only databese manager runs
What i can do?

Thanks
Javier