[Gambas-user] 64 bits support

Leandro Anthonioz Blanc leandro_anthonioz at ...43...
Sun Dec 10 22:43:00 CET 2006

Hi everybody. I think that Gambas is a wonderful language and IDE, and is my principal
Linux programming language. Recently, I purchase a 64 bits AMD processor and switch to
OpenSuSE 10.2 64 bits, but Gambas 1.9.46a compilation fails. Later I read that "Gambas
cannot work with 64 bits pointers at the moment". Therefore, I will switch to OpenSuSE
10.2 32 bits. However, anybody knows a trick which allow compile Gambas in a 64 bit
Linux? Thanks in advance!