[Gambas-user] "ERROR: #49: Not a directory: /usr/bin/gambas2/.project" in 1.9.46 for Debian?

Kchula-Rrit kchularrit at ...734...
Tue Dec 5 20:26:04 CET 2006

     After downloading the package-files from
apt.linex.org/linex/gambas/1.9.45/sarge/ I get the above error-message when I
type "gambas2" at the command-line.  This is after upgrading from 1.9.23.  In
addition, I created a symbolic link between /usr/bin/gambas2.gambas
and /usr/bin/gbr2 after reading some articles in this forum.

     Is there a way I can fix this?  Also, I read that the Debian sources are
not necessarily the same as the "vanilla"/"official" sources.  Does anyone
know what the differences are?

K-R.