[Gambas-user] control groups

Eldon Eller eeller at ...826...
Mon Dec 4 08:12:25 CET 2006

Yes, I know that control groups don't work with FOR EACH. What I am
looking for is a way to do what FOR EACH would do if it did work. In
short, to look at each control in the control group and determine its
properties so I can take some action based on those properties. For
example, if the control is a button and the button text is "foo" then
change the foreground to red. Please forgive my inability to
communicate, but please don't give up on me. Tnx, EEE