[Gambas-user] TableView cell alignment, font.

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Dec 2 14:12:50 CET 2006

On Thursday 30 November 2006 00:15, Jose J. Rodriguez wrote:
> So I finally managed to grok how to get data into a TableView. Now I'm
> stuck on changing the alignment and font of cells, rows or columns.
> The help doesn't ...err.... help, lol. The examples of TableView I've
> found don't seem to use this. Is it at all possible? If so, I could
> use a little help...

Everything is defined during the Data event, by filling the Data property.

You cannot change the font at the moment.

The TableView and GridView will merge soon, so some things will change.

Benoit Minisini